Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cheesy treats for my gorgeous dogs:)

Here I have one really easy recipe to please our dogs with some homemade cooking :)


Delicious cheesy cookies that they will simply love.

To make them you will only need:
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cup of grated cheese( I used cheddar and tiny bit of Parmesan)
2 cloves of garlic chopped thinly
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of olive oil or rapeseed oil
5 tablespoons of water












Mix the flour, salt, seeds , garlic..


..and cheese all together before adding any oil or water.
Then add the oil and water slowly. The dough should be easy to knead. You will need to roll it not too thin, mine was around 2 cm deep and cut into little chunks. But I think the size would totally depend on the size of your dogs;-)


Put them on the baking paper into the preheated oven of 200 degrees and bake until golden brown. I personally like more cheese on them so I sprinkled more Parmesan on the top,  few seconds before they were ready.


I think this is a great way to start a routine of treating your four legged friends with some home cooking and delicious treats like that.
    Hope they will enjoy it. Boo and Bella definitely did!


No comments:

Post a Comment